CURATED GUIDED TOURS WITH SURRY HILLS CREATIVE PRECINCT
The Surry Hills Creative Precinct, have joined the 2018 festival and Spring into Surry Hills Program with a series of curated tours and experiences. Designed by local experts in food, architecture, art, design and history, these tours and experiences will uncover some of the best Surry Hills has to offer,
Join a walking tour especially curated for the Surry Hills Festival and Spring into Surry Hills program. Learn about the history, public art, architecture and stories of Surry Hills. Meet the neighbourhood’s talented entrepreneurs, the curators and artists who bring you the 2018 program.
There will be four tours in the lead up to the festival, as well as a series of festival highlight tours.
Warming up towards the Festival, from Winter into Spring, we are offering the chance to join the first VIP “Christmas in July” at the Shakespeare Hotel in true Surry Hills style on 15 July, 11am – 4pm.
SURRY HILLS STYLE CHRISTMAS IN JULY AT THE SHAKEY
- HONEY + ORANGE GLAZED HAM, fennel, radish, rocket
- ROAST PORK LOIN WITH CRACKLING, roast vegetables, apple chutney
- ROAST TURKEY, herb stuffing, cranberry sauce
- STICKY DATE PUDDING, butterscotch sauce, double cream
- Spiced mulled wine
- Everything on the table spread out to share like a Christmas lunch making it interactive between guests and the pudding to be served individually to finish.
- Local performance group, The Silver Beats will perform live Christmas Carols and ‘Flower Power’ era classics
To enter, simply CLICK HERE and tell us the in 20 words or less, your favourite part of Surry Hills and why you should win.
Submissions Close Friday 29th June 2018, 5pm